Apple iSports takes our commitment to responsible gambling support extremely seriously.
We want our clients to enjoy their gambling experience and for them to stay in control of their wagering activities. We have a fully developed Responsible Gaming Policy that guides our actions and policies in supporting our customers to enjoy their wagering and engagement with our business.
STAFF TRAINING AND AWARENESS
Our staff are trained to identify behavioural indicators that can identify clients who are potentially at risk of problem gambling. They are obliged to assist clients that are seeking help to control their gambling habits and refer them to our wide range of tools and resources available to our clients.
We encourage our clients to make informed and educated decisions about gambling.
We do this by:
- Providing accurate up-to-date informatics, data and form
- Displaying accurate odds and pay-outs
- Providing information about our rules in respect to different market and bet types in simple language through our betting platform
Responsible Gaming Tools:
Apple iSport offer the following tools on all of our betting channels:
- Pre-commitment limits
- Deposit limits controls the amount a client can deposit into their betting accounts over 1 day, 7 day, 14 day or 30 day periods. These limits can be reduced any time and with immediate effect but any request to increase or remove limits incur a 24hr cooling off period
- Spend limits controls the amount a client can deposit into their betting accounts over 1 day, 7 day, 14 day or 30 day periods. These limits can be reduced any time and with immediate effect but any request to increase or remove limits incur a 24hr cooling off period
- Our betting platforms will include automated systems to identify user behaviour indicators, that could identify problem gambling patterns
We display easy to understand information on all of our betting platforms about where clients can find help to control their gambling habits, and in the jurisdiction specific to them. Apple iSports also collaborates and assists with external providers to improve the resources available to anyone that feels they need assistance.